Monday 4 June 2012

SET SAIL
















I hate seafood. Don't get me wrong, I love aquariums. If I could, I would spend every minute by the sea. But seafood for dinner? Nuh uh. I'd more likely chew sand than have a poor fish swim around in my belly (impossible, I know, nonetheless it's a fear of mine). In saying that, the fish featured has been given an opportunity most only dream of, before they find themselves on a plate. His name was aptly named Fishy Fish Fish. Clever, huh.

Fishy Fish Fish had the privilege of starring in a shoot, with the band SET SAIL. Made up of some dear friends of mine, we had a ball shooting on location at Maroubra Beach. 
I could rave on and on about how much of a good vibe these fellas are, but please do yourself (and your ears) a favour, check em out. Best thing you'll do all year.


SHAMELESS PLUG - http://www.triplejunearthed.com/SetSail1

Cheeeeeeeers,
- Raaaaaah

Pee.ess fish are FRIENDS, not food.

No comments:

Post a Comment